Town Planning The Town and Country Planning Act affects those who intend to carryout building work or make a material change of use of a building or land.

As Chartered Town Planners PASS Consultants can provide you with professional advice on how the Act may affect your intended development or property.

The Act exempts many minor developments from the need to apply for planning permission. PASS Consultants can review your proposals and advise you if a planning application is necessary.

We can prepare and submit planning applications for your proposed development.

We at PASS Consultants can prepare and lodge an appeal where you have been unfortunate enough to have been refused planning permission we can review your original application and prepare and lodge an appeal on your behalf.

Where a development has taken place without prior planning approval PASS Consultants can prepare an application for existing lawful use or development.

In cases of enforcement we can provide advice and where necessary lodge an appeal against the action.

Where applications or appeals have been lodged for un-neighbourly development by others we can assist interested third parties in preparing their planning objection.




PASS Consultants

Suite 5
Kingswood House
13 North Street
East Sussex
BN27 1DQ
Location Map Directions

tel: 01323 442054
fax: 01323 442114
[email protected]


Town Planning
Rics Logo
Royal Town Planning Institute Logo
Independent Surveyors Association Logo
QMS ISO9001 Logo